IMA’s CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) certification is a professional credential that can be earned in the advanced management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics, the skills most in demand on finance teams around the world.
''Part 1 – Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control''
* External financial reporting decisions (15%)
* Planning, budgeting and forecasting (30%)
* Performance management (20%)
* Cost management (20%)
* Internal controls (15%)
''Part 2 – Financial Decision Making''
* Financial statement analysis (25%)
* Corporate finance (20%)
* Decision analysis (20%)
* Risk management (10%)
* Investment decisions (15%)
* Professional ethics (10%)